Double Block & Bleed valve
- Reduced potential leak paths with primary & secondary isolation in one valve.
- Compact ball/OS&Y/needle valve assembly in one DBB.
- Flange construction as per the requirements of ASME B16.5
- NPT threaded connection to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Pressure rations as per ASME B16.34 Class 150 thru 2500.
- Wetted components of Sour gas service valve are selected as per the requirements of NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Fire tested as per BS 6755 part 2/API607
- Anti-Static Device is set between the stem and ball.
- ASME B16.5 flanged inlet connections ½” to 2” sizes
- Standard ½” NPT female outlet
- Bleed port ½”NTP female with Hex Plug is standard
- OS&Y with graphite packing is standard, optional PTFE
- Needle valve with PTFE packing is standard, optional Graphite.
- Optional fire safe design to BS6755 part 2
- Optional NACE certification.